The Middle River Volunteer Fire & Rescue Company (74) is pleased to announce its annual arrival and
parade of Santa Claus to and through the Middle River–Crossroads community.
Consolidated in 2015 and operational in 2016, MRVFR inherited the decades-old event where Santa
has occupied a seated display on one of our fire engines. This joyous occasion brings cheer to all and
for some, serves as a staple in their festive holiday celebration!
NEW for 2017, MRVFR has made some minor but significant changes to our parade.
- Santa will be riding in his sled; trailered and towed by our utility vehicle.
- Due to the trailered sled, some dead-end courts and narrow streets will no longer be serviced.
- MRVFR website will post each night’s maps with courts and streets not serviced.
- Middle River-Crossroads community is growing with the addition of housing developments off
Bird River Road, between Middle River and Wampler Roads.
- MRVFR will be implementing Global Positioning System (GPS) Santa tracking for our
community to track our progress.
Nights of Service: Departure at 1800 hours (6 PM)
- Wednesday, December 20
- Thursday, December 21
- Friday, December 22
- Saturday, December 23
- Sunday, December 24
We look forward to seeing you!